ITSKOO Smart Automatic Pet Feeder – C.D.4
✦ Automatic Scheduled Feeding
✦ Remote Manual Feeding
✦ Voice Control (using Alexa or Siri)
✦ Portion Control (set 1 to 10 servings precisely)
✦ Built Quality
✦ Minial Industrial Design
✦ Record Your Voice
✦ Historical Feeding Record
✦ Easy to Clean
✦ Lifetime Warranty
✦ 12/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT – Any questions or issues please contact our support team either by our website’s live chat (bottom right corner ↘ via Facebook Messenger), or contact us by email: email@example.com. We typically respond immediately via live support during working hours, and within 2 hours via email inquiry.
- AUTOMATIC SCHEDULED FEEDING – Straightforward feeding schedule setup, set the exact time and portion for each dispense. Never worried about not remembering leaving food for your beloved companion. Scheduled dispense will still work even WiFi is down. Backup battery slot let your feeder keep working even during power outage.
- MANUAL FEEDING – With our smart pet feeder, you save time from picking up food for pets. You only need to fill up the feeder every 2-3 weeks, then whenever you want to prepare food, just click on button on your mobile app, or press the physical button on the feeder. Simple one-click.
- VOICE CONTROL (using Alexa or Siri) – Or if you don’t even want to click, you can set up your voice command with Alexa or Siri, so just say ‘feed my dog’ to dispense food. For questions about setting up voice control, please contact our customer support, we are glad to help.
- PORTION CONTROL (set 1 to 10 servings precisely) – Depending on how you want to schedule your pets’ diet, set the exact food amount by a simple click.
- BUILT QUALITY – We understand how important is your lovely companion in your family, so we guaranteed 100% safety. The feeding bowl is made of food-safe grade eco-friendly material. Mechanic design is 100% anti-clog. Overall weight is solid to keep it stable. An anti-humidity desiccant spot is in container to keep food fresh.
- MINIMAL INDUSTRIAL DESIGN – cylinder body, pearl white colour, semi-transparent container, fits into any home decoration aesthetically.
- RECORD YOUR VOICE – Record your voice into the feeder, so that every time food comes out, your cats or dogs can hear your voice so they know its time for food.
- HISTORICAL FEEDING RECORD – Not sure when and how much food was fed to your pets? Check out feeding record in your app, every single dispense is recorded, so you are in perfect control of your pets’ diet.
- EASY TO CLEAN – Food bowl is detachable. Food container is detachable. We recommend to clean your feeder every 2-3 months.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – We have a Customer Satisfaction Lifetime Warranty on each unit.
- 12/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT – Any questions or issues please contact our support team either by our website’s live chat (via Facebook Messenger), or contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We typically respond immediately via live support during working hours, and within 2 hours via email inquiry.
- It is important to feed your pet on a schedule. Why?
CREATURE OF HABIT – Dogs and cats are creatures of habit — they’re used to having similar schedules every day. Because of this, your pet forms a dependence on you as an owner to feed them at certain times.
EMOTIONAL WELLBEING – As mentioned above, feeding your pet on a consistent schedule allows them to feel loved and secure, amounting to an overall happier and more content animal! Free-feeding doesn’t promote the same connection between human and animal, as your pet or dog doesn’t have a strong sense of when, or if, they will be fed.
HAVING NORMAL APPETITE – Think about it — when you have the flu, do you have a ravenous appetite? When something is wrong with us as humans, a key indication is appetite, and it is the same way for many cats and dogs. Often times you can tell that something is off with your pet, and might be an indication of sickness or health issue, by a lack of appetite. If your pet is not eating, it’s important to note that in their behavior. If you’re free-feeding your pet, it may be harder to judge your pet’s health off their appetite if you don’t know when their last full meal was.
- PREVENT OBESITY – As a pet owner, you should be in control of how much, and when, your dog or cat eats — not the other way around. Feeding on a consistent and strict schedule allows you to control your pet’s caloric and nutritional intake every day. Letting your pet eat whenever he or she wants often poses a major risk of over-feeding or under-feeding your pet.
- Smart device improves living quality.
- Efficiency: Operate with one-touch button, or auto feeding.
- Convenience: Smart Feeder is in your control no matter where or when, as long as mobile phone is in your hand.
- Comfort: Imagine you do not need to move around the house to perform different actions for preparing food.
- Peace of mind: Ever not remembering feeding your pets? Or not remember how many times have you fed? Everything is clear for Smart Feeder.
- Customization: Control exact time and amount of food for every meal easily.
Start to use C.D.4
- Download ITSKOO mobile app (Apple App Store, Google Play, search for ‘itskoo’), and register an account in the app.
- Unpack C.D.4, and connect it to power.
- In the app, click upper right ‘+’ sign to add an device.
- Go in ‘Small Home Appliances’, and select the last device type ‘Pet Feeder’.
- Make sure your device is connected to power, then click ‘Confirm’, then enter your Wi-Fi information.
- The process will automatically finish in short, and you and your pets can start enjoy C.D.4.
Submit your review
I got this to make sure my dog got fed while I am at work. I prefer to feed her at certain times than to leave food out all day and deal with ants later. Hooking it up was easy and portions were easy to set up. For reference, one "copy" in the app is one portion so if you want a larger portion you need to set up more "copies" in one feeding programing. The interface gives you a log of feedings so you can confirm your pet was fed and if not, you can manually feed remotely through the app or push the feed button if you're home. Recording was super easy and fast, you just push the "record" button and speak your message. If you want to replace it you just follow the same steps and speak your message and the old one will be replaced. Sound is loud enough that my dog did hear it. It does come out a little muffled and I wish it was clearer but still sounds like me enough that my dog recognized my voice and came to it. I originally purchased this because I thought I could command Alexa to feed my dog. While this is a discoverable device, currently Alexa cannot control the feed function and can only power the device on or off. I'm hoping this can change in the future but it's not truly necessary since it's auto programmed and I can use the app so easily. I recommend adding the device shortcut to your phone's homepage for quick access. Finally, I can appreciate that the device has dual power capabilities and works offline. Gives me peace of mind that my dog will be fed while I'm away at work.
I love it!!! It makes our life so much easier now! We normally feed our cat at 6 in the morning during the week days. So on weekends, when we wanna sleep in, our cat would just scratch our bedroom door crazily to wake us up to feed her lol. It's such a pain 😭. With this feeder, now we can set the routine ourselves on the app through our phone, and it will automatically drop the dry food out on time to feed the cat. Also you can choose how much food you want it to feed your cat. You can even record your voice in there to let the cat know the food is out. It's perfect! I love it! Thanks!
This automatic pet feeder has made feeding my little dog so convenient. Using the Peteme app, you can control how often and how much comes out of the pet feeder. My dog is my child so if I have to stay late at work, I feel bad if he misses dinner time. The settings are pretty customizable depending on the size of the kibble. I don't feed my little girl more than 2 times a day but you can set it up to 6 times. Just note: the onboard WiFi is 2.4Ghz only.
A fun feature is that you can record your voice to call out to your pet as the feeder dispenses food. For those without a lot of power outlets around the house, the feeder can run off 3x D size batteries or be plugged in. So far it's working great and I'm loving it.
The automatic feeder is great for helping to remember who fed the dog or cat. We use to ask all the time, "Did you feed the dog?" Well no more. This app let's you set auto feeding times. I am not sure how large pieces of food would do, but large breed puppy food (Nutrisource) fits fine. The inside has a part like a gumball machine, where it rotates and let's a preset amount of food ("a part") and you can dispense up to 10 parts at a time. 10 parts was equl to my 1 cup, so if your dog eats more than 1 cup of food, then set the feeder to dispense again 1 minute later, or so. It also helps to slow down the eating too.
The feeder runs on either USB plug in the wall, or batteries, so you can put it anywhere, or bring it anywhere too. If you ever drop your dog or cat off anywhere for someone to watch them, you can already know they will be fed perfectly, correctly, and at the right times. The food stores in the unit, so it is great.
When you set up the feeder, it says you need 2.4 gigahertz wifi. I have a dual 2.4 and 5.0, so when I tried to set it up manually, it wasn't easy to get to work. So instead, select the "Auto Scan" on the top right and it will search for you. It found it within 15 seconds of scanning my wifi.
Great product, I now can control my dog's diet to prevent overfeeding. It's pretty easy to connect and use an its quite stable as it never has any issue for remote control. it's pretty coll smart product, would recommend
Customer service is perfect.
It changed my life 😂 finally able to sleep through all night. No more 4am hungry cries
Easy to use, easy to clean all around great product
It saves a lot time for me! I like this automatic feeding machine controlled by the app.
Finally I can have a short distance roadtrip with my girlfriend without worrying cat eat too much at once.
My cats absolutely love this feeder and so do I! it was a little difficult getting the app to connect to the feeder, but I was able to troubleshoot on my own with help from the app. I would recommend! It is so nice to be able to record a message, manually do an extra portion, and set timers for daily feedings.